Join FH staff and advocates at the Together for Adoption Conference on October 21-22 in Phoenix, Arizona.
Breakout sessions from FH include…
- Orphans Overcoming Poverty with Wendy McMahan
Breakout Session 1, Friday, October 21, 10:45 am
- The Status of Ethiopian Orphans with Dawit Kassaye
Breakout Session 3, Friday, October 21, 1:00 pm
- The Long Reach of the Local Church with Matt and Julie Kouri
Breakout Session 4, Saturday, October 22, 2:30 pm
Also visit the FH tables in the chapel foyer and The Commons.
To learn more about Together for Adoption, including how to register, visit the Together for Adoption website.
- All on their own — A family of HIV-positive AIDS orphans
- It’s not easy being abstinent…my friends sometimes make fun of me…but I know I’m doing the right thing.
- BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL! Defend women suffering from injustice – only $9/month
- Focusing on young people is key to stopping the AIDS pandemic
- Five ways to stop HIV/AIDS